I hope everyone had a nice Christmas or Holiday. We are happy to welcome you back to the Social Quarters, but please note that the Omicron variant of Covid is surging in our area. Here are some important reminders:
- We are following all federal, state, and local regulations.
- We can and will refuse to allow entry to anyone showing symptoms of Covid. Our members are a vulnerable group, and we take their health and safety very seriously.
- If you are exposed, you should quarantine. If you have symptoms, you should isolate. Current CDC guidelines on testing and quarantine are here.
- Please continue to practice good hygiene. Keep a safe distance from others, and wear a mask where appropriate.
- Covid can disrupt our plans very quickly. If staff become sick, or if guidelines change, we may have to adjust our hours of operation on short notice. Large events may be cancelled. Thank you for your patience and understanding.