ALR eligibility requirements
- Members must hold membership in and be in good standing with The American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary or Sons of The American Legion.
- Members must be legally registered motorcycle owners or be the legally registered owner's spouse within the state of registration.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per state laws.
- All members must obey motor-vehicle laws in the state in which they are operating a motorcycle or riding as a passenger.
- Complete the membership form below. Be sure to click "Register" at the end.
- Continue to the Paypal Payment Button below to submit your payment. The first year cost is $35 which includes a new ALR t-shirt. Renewal fee of $20.