The Social Quarters is our hub of activity at Post 29. We enjoy hosting post members and guests, and we appreciate your business.
Since we have many new members, and as a reminder for our regulars, there are House Rules enforced in the Social Quarters.
These rules are posted in the SQ, and we have an entire book of the rules and policies. These are kept in the podium where the Guest Log is displayed. Below the Guest Log, on the lower shelf, is our book of House Rules and other policies. Please read them and familiarize yourself with them.
Here are a couple quick highlights:
- We have a dress code. It’s posted outside the entrance to the SQ.
- The SQ is closed to the public. A current ID card is required to enter. Guests may enter with a current member for a limited number of visits.
- The bartender controls access to the SQ. Only the bartender or a Legion Officer should allow someone without a door card to enter.
- During COVID19 we are asking all entrants, not only guests, to sign our registry.
- We are operating at reduced hours during COVID19. Standard closing time is 7PM. The bartender has discretion, but often makes last call 15 minutes before closing.
If you have any questions, you may ask the SQ Managers Teresa Myer or Junior Vice Commander Russ Wood. If neither are available, the bartender on duty or any Legion Officer present may assist you.